Check out these scarfs images:
109/365 :: Scarves And Shadows
Image by matthileo
This picture is a culmination of several unrelated factors comming together.
1) I recently bought a Canon Speedlite, and have been meaning to try it out. For this picture I pointed it up and to camera left, bouncing it off the ceiling.
2) A while ago bought a utility light for a lightsource, but other than a little bit of messing around, I haven’t got to play with it. I used it camera left, pointed just to the right of my face.
3) I’ve been meaning to do some studio-ish people shots.
4) I never do self portraits.
5) I bought a scarf today, for the coming Michigan winter, and my girlfriend LOVES scarves